It's easy to connect your Paperform forms with Notion! With the Paperform Direct Integration, you can connect directly to Notion.
- Add new page to a database
- Embed new page in a page
- Add content to page
How do I use the direct integration?
Direct integrations can be setup in no time at all in the form editor.
- Go to After Submission > Integrations & Webhooks
- Click the Notion icon, and choose the desired action from the list of actions.
- Follow the prompts to connect your account, and configure the action.
- When you're done, test the action, and then click "Finish Setup" to put the action live!
What is Paperform?
Paperform is a powerful online form builder that helps you build forms and pages that feel like yours. Creating forms with Paperform is easy like writing a doc. Type styled text, upload pictures, embed video, and brand your form with media, colors and fonts. Read more...
Other ways to integrate
As well as the Paperform Direct Integration outlined above, you can also connect to with Zapier.