It's easy to connect your Paperform forms with Slack, so that you can keep up to date with your latest submissions.
With the Paperform Direct Integration, you can connect directly to Slack to post new messages or reminders when your Paperform forms are submitted.
- Send message to a channel
- Send a direct message
- Add a reminder to a user
How do I use the direct integration?
Direct integrations can be setup in no time at all in the form editor.
- Go to After Submission > Integrations & Webhooks
- Click the Slack icon, and choose the desired action from the list of actions.
- Follow the prompts to connect your account, choose the relevant channel / message, and write the message.
- When you're done, test the action, and then click "Finish Setup" to put the action live!
Need some help? Checkout the help docs.
Setting up a message to be sent to a specific channel in Slack.
An example of the above setup in action.
What is Paperform?
Paperform is a powerful online form builder that helps you build forms and pages that feel like yours. Creating forms with Paperform is easy like writing a doc. Type styled text, upload pictures, embed video, and brand your form with media, colors and fonts. Read more...
Other ways to integrate
As well as the Paperform Direct Integration outlined above, you can also connect to Slack with Zapier or Make.