It's easy to connect your Paperform forms with Constant Contact!
With the Paperform Direct Integration, you can connect directly to Constant Contact and add or update contacts when your forms are submitted.
- Create or update a contact
How do I use the direct integration?
Direct integrations can be setup in no time at all in the form editor.
- Go to After Submission > Integrations & Webhooks
- Click the Constant Contact icon, and choose the desired action from the list of actions (only create or update a contact right now).
- Follow the prompts to connect your account, and map answers from your form to the contact's properties in Constant Contact.
- When you're done, test the action, and then click "Finish Setup" to put the action live!
Need some help? Checkout the help docs.
What is Paperform?
Paperform is a powerful online form builder that helps you build forms and pages that feel like yours. Creating forms with Paperform is easy like writing a doc. Type styled text, upload pictures, embed video, and brand your form with media, colors and fonts. Read more...
Other ways to integrate
As well as the Paperform Direct Integration outlined above, you can also connect to Constant Contact with Zapier or Integromat.