AWeber is all about doing email marketing right. They provide an excellent service with a focus on product quality, best practices and even better support.
Thankfully, connecting Paperform forms to AWeber is as easy as pie. Here's a quick rundown.
What you'll need
- An AWeber account, and a list all set up.
- A Paperform account -> Start a free trial here.
- A Zapier account (the free tier is fine!).
The 4 Steps....
Step 1 - Create a web form
- Login to the Paperform dashboard and click the "Create form" button.
- Create two questions ->
- What is your name? (Type: Text)
- What is your email address? (Type: Email)
- Save the form
Step 2 - Connect Paperform forms to Zapier
- Go to Configure > Submission behaviour in your form editor.
- Under the Zapier section select the AWeber Zap.
- Either login or register to Zapier.
- Follow the prompts to connect your Paperform account, or choose from a previously selected account, if you have one.
- Choose the appropriate form from the list in your dashboard.
Step 3 - Create a Test Submission (Optional)
To help with the rest of the Zapier setup it is recommended to have at least one test submission of your form. Go back to your web form and submit the form once.
Step 4 - Connect Zapier to AWeber
- Choose or connect your AWeber account
- Map the question's answers to the appropriate fields in the template. Note: the name mapping is hidden under the advanced section.
- Confirm your setup and send through a test record.
Your done! Go to AWeber and revel in your tech skills 🤓👊. You just connected a form your AWeber list. Don't worry it's not as complicated as it sounds! Just in case you run into trouble, we put together a quick video that shows you the steps one by one.