Paperform Editorial Terms and Agreement
Last Updated December 12th, 2020
These Paperform Content Terms and Conditions (“Affiliate Terms”) are made between Paperform Pty Ltd (ACN 615 732 682) (“Paperform”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, as a Content Contributor (“Contributor”). These Terms relate to any content submitted by you to Paperform (“Content”) for our use.
If you choose to be a Contributor, you will be taken to have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Content Terms. You may also accept these Content Terms by clicking to accept or agree where this is an option made available to you in the Contributor submission form or process.
1. About our content contributor program
Paperform strives for editorial excellence and these Content Terms allow us to ensure that content published by Paperform is of a high quality. Each article we publish is
considered and approved by our editor to ensure it aligns with our style. The purpose of these Content Terms is to ensure that published articles meet our required standards.
Your obligations as a Contributor
- Prior to providing us with any Content and for the duration of your time as a Contributor, you:
- must at all times comply with all laws, rules, regulations, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority under whose jurisdiction you are governed;
- agree that you are independent of Paperform, are not under the direction or control of Paperform and have complete discretion over the manner and means by which you submit content to Paperform;
- agree that the Content is provided to Paperform at no cost; and
- the Content does not contain any information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- You acknowledge and agree that if at any time you do not agree to these Content Terms, you will immediately cease providing any Content to Paperform.
3. Original Content, Corrections, and Rights
- Paperform publishes only original, previously unpublished articles and content specifically created for our Site. When preparing an article for Paperform, you may find inspiration from other articles you have written but may not reuse any existing work. You agree that all Content you submit has not been previously published and is your original creation, unless otherwise agreed between us. .
- You agree that Paperform has the right to make editorial improvements, corrections or other changes it deems fit to your Content, at any time prior to or after its publication.
- If your Content becomes outdated or requires an update, Paperform reserves the right to update your article after publication to ensure the accuracy and relevance of our content.
4. Content Guidelines
- Paperform publishes long-form tactical articles on digital marketing, business ownership, web design and development. We do not publish content that is overly editorial or advertorial in nature. We prefer to feature no-cost to low-cost solutions, but may consider those that have a higher cost if we believe the Content may appeal to Paperform’s users.
- To provide the actionable, step-by step direction and expert insight our readers value, you will need to have extensive first-hand working knowledge of the tactics, tools or processes you feature. You warrant to us that you have extensive first-hand working knowledge of the tactics, tools or processes you feature in your Content.
- You warrant and represent to us that any Content you submit:
We have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any or all of your Content that fails to comply with this clause, or for any other reason, without notice to you.
- is your original content or is properly licensed content that you have the express right and permission to license to us;
- does not and will not infringe or violate any law, rule or regulation or the rights or intellectual property rights of any person or entity (or encourage anyone else to do so), and is and will remain ethical, legal and proper;
- is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge;
- is not and will not be objectionable, inaccurate or inflammatory; and
- is not and will not be obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive;
- is not and will not be an advertisement, marketing communication or solicitation of business or contributions; and/or
- is not and will not be otherwise against the interests of Paperform and/or our users as a whole.
- You must disclose to us in advance any actual or potential conflicts of interest related to the Content. If you receive payment or income from a company, organisation, group or individual with a financial stake in the issue you are considering in your Content, that information must be disclosed by you to Paperform in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Paperform may require you to include a statement to this effect within the Content if Paperform elects to use the Content.
- If you become aware that your Content contains a factual error, you must advise Paperform of this immediately. Paperform may require you to correct or retract the Content to remedy the error, or remove the Content from publication entirely.
- You warrant that you or hold a license for any intellectual property or copyright material that subsists in the Content, including, but not limited it, for any images, video, design, and art within the Content.
- You provide Paperform with an exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Paperform through your Content (“Licence”).
- You agree that any Content submitted by you does not violate:
- copyright law, trademark law, or any other law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction applicable to Paperform or the Contributor; or
- an individual’s rights to publicity or privacy.
- All Paperform trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks owned by Paperform and/or third party owners that have granted Paperform a license to use such Marks on it’s website and Services. Paperform’s Marks may not be used in connection with any website, product and/or service without the prior written consent of Paperform and the permission of any other relevant rights owners.
6.Links to Your Site
- The Content may contain one link only to your website if:
- the material is educational in nature;
- it is relevant to the Content; and,
- the link does not point to a sales page or to gated content, unless the product or service on the sales page is:
- not in direct conflict with Paperform’s offering; and
- relevant to the Content.
- The final determination as to whether a link to a Contributor’s site can be used within the Content is at the sole discretion of Paperform.
7. General Terms
- You must not identify yourself as a representative of Paperform. If you do identify yourself as a representative of Paperform, we reserve the right to remove any of your posts currently published on the platform and to stop accepting your submissions in the future.
- Paperform does not guarantee any results to you based upon the publication of your post. The Content Contributor program is subject to change at Paperform’s sole discretion and could temporarily or permanently be suspended without notice to you, and without guarantee that it will operate free of errors, viruses, bugs or service breakdowns. We do not guarantee that your participation will fulfill any requirements you expect from the program.
- If you violate any of these Content Terms, or we receive an inquiry or complaint about your content, you agree that you are responsible, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paperform, for all resulting claims and liabilities.
- We may provide you notices about the Paperform Contributor program and these Content Terms by email.
- These Affiliate Terms are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, in relation to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to this Agreement.
- If there is a dispute between the parties, it must be handled in accordance with the dispute resolution process as set out in the General Terms and Conditions.
- Any provision of these Affiliate Terms that is illegal, void or unenforceable will be severed without prejudice to the balance of the provisions of these Affiliate Terms which shall remain in force.
Become a Guest Writer